07-26-2021 11:03 PM
I am using latest HDMI 2.1 FMC and zcu102 to run the HDMI 2.1 example design in vivado 2021.1. Our AMD source is W6600m GPU and it can output 8K resolution to 8K LG TV. However, latest HDMI 2.1 FMC and zcu102 can't not receive 8K from AMD W6600m GPU. The attached log is log. Please help me to solve it.
07-27-2021 12:04 AM
07-29-2021 03:55 AM
Hello @sitting ,
The AMD Radeon Pro W6600M GPU is related to Display Port output based. So, could you please let me know the following details,
1. Have you used any connector to b/w the DP output of GPU and HDMI Port of ZCU106. Please let us know those converter details.
2. What kind of cables that you are using for this test?
3. Can you provide a typical graphical view (simple block diagram) of your video pipeline (Source -> Converter -> ZCU106 -> Sink) with demonstrating the details of each part you used at your end.
The above details would be helpful to me to debug this issue at my end.
07-29-2021 06:16 AM - edited 07-29-2021 06:25 AM
Hi @ashokkum ,
1. I don't use any converter. It is HDMI output directly to FMC HDMI Port of ZCU102.
2. Here is my block diagram, there is no converter
Here is the cable. It is HDMI 2.1 certified cable
I will also try to contact our hw designer of HP notebook and clarify the HDMI specification of notebook