Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlesquer
Contributor
Contributor

YUV Interleaved to semi-planar conversion IP

Jump to solution

Hello,

Does anybody know if there's any IP that allows to convert a YUV Interleaved stream to, for instance semi-planar format NV16?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashokkum

Hello @jlesquer ,

I hope the Frame Buffer Write and Read IP might be suitable for your case. Bascically The Frame Buffer IP's, support reading and writing a variety of video formats (RGB, YUV 4:4:4, YUV 4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0, and Luma only). The data is packed/unpacked based on the video format. Planar and semi-planar memory formats are available for YUV 4:2:2 and YUV 4:2:0.

The Supported Video formats list and those details are explained in the PG278. I hope it helps for your case.

Best Regards,

Ashok.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ashokkum

Hello @jlesquer ,

I hope the Frame Buffer Write and Read IP might be suitable for your case. Bascically The Frame Buffer IP's, support reading and writing a variety of video formats (RGB, YUV 4:4:4, YUV 4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0, and Luma only). The data is packed/unpacked based on the video format. Planar and semi-planar memory formats are available for YUV 4:2:2 and YUV 4:2:0.

The Supported Video formats list and those details are explained in the PG278. I hope it helps for your case.

Best Regards,

Ashok.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jlesquer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @ashokkum ,

Thanks for the answer, I'll have a look to the frame buffers IPs.

Regards

0 Kudos
ismail1293
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

I have the same issue and not sure the frame buffer ip can do that. Did you find a solution?

Thank you.

0 Kudos