cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ZCU102 Display port settings for different aspect ratio

Dear,

Basic on ZCU102 TRD 2018.3 Vivado design and I import the example of "psu_dpdma", it work properly for 1920x1280 default resolution setting.

I also try to modify below code to be XVIDC_VM_1280x720_60_P, it also work properly. But after I try to modify it to be XVIDC_VM_640x480_60_P, it could not work properly and the monitor could not detect any signal.

Any other settings should be modified for different aspect ratio from 16:9 to 4:3 ?

Please help, thank you.

void InitRunConfig(Run_Config *RunCfgPtr)

{

RunCfgPtr->VideoMode = XVIDC_VM_1920x1080_60_P;

}

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Hi p.ching.kuang@gmail.com 

It seems lane issue. (Not detect any sync signal in DP packet.)

Would you share your monitor product ?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry for reply late,

My monitor is Philips 241P4QYEB

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello p.ching.kuang@gmail.com 

Tested monitor list for DisplayPort controller is provided at https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/68671.html

I will recommend first try one of this monitor to test at your test resolution.

It is possible some of DisplayPort based monitor cannot be supported by DisplayPort controller. 

Moreover, There are any message on your monitor (like" Cannot display this video mode'?")? Please check this document for supported resolution and FAQ section.

Regards,
Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos