Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Zynq Ultrascale MPSoc VCU TRD 2018.1 Image File Missing

Jump to solution

Hello,

I want to implement Zynq Ultrascale MPSoc VCU TRD 2018.1 Design Module-2 application on zcu106. In Directory Structure and Package Content it says "The TRD package is released with the source code, Vivado project, petalinux project, and SD card image that enables you to run the demonstration." When I tried to write image to SD Card(via Win32 Disk Imager) and downloaded rdf0428-zcu106-vcu-trd-2018-1 zip file, however there is no image file in image folder. I don't know what should I do. I could'nt find anything the image file on the internet. Where can I get it?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @silat14 

The image file is a term to talk about the file on which the linux kernel is, ie read kernel image.

This is included in the BOOT.BIN file. This is the file that you need to copy to the SD card.

Hope that clarifies,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @silat14 

The image file is a term to talk about the file on which the linux kernel is, ie read kernel image.

This is included in the BOOT.BIN file. This is the file that you need to copy to the SD card.

Hope that clarifies,

Florent

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @silat14 

Do you have any update on this? Is everything clear for you?

If your question is answered or your issue is solved, please kindly mark the response which helped as solution (click on "Accept as solution" button below the reply)

If this is not solved/answered, please reply in the topic giving more information on your current status.

Thanks and Regards,

Florent
0 Kudos