Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

mipi csi-2 rx subsystem example using displayport

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm testing the mipi csi-2 rx subsystem example on zcu102 using the LI-IMX274 camera(RAW10, 1440Mb/s, 4 lanes).  The input video goes through mipi csi-w rx subsystem, demosaic, gamma-lut, video processing subsystem(color conversion only), video frame buffer write to DDR and displayed using DP port. All ips use 2 pixels per clock. The video clk of csi rx is 300MHz. Since the display port has strict requirement on the image width, I chose the video mode as XVIDC_VM_1280x720_60_P. The configurations of image pipeline ips remain unchanged compared to the example.  

With these settings, I can get dynamic display from dp port, but the format is totally wrong. After enabling the CSI interrupts, I got Frame received interrupts, Other error detected interrupts(Line buffer full error, stop error) continuously.

Can anyone give me some hint on this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I found the problem. The reason is the example design is using 2 pixels per clock and there is synchronization problem with my self-written frame grabber.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Hi @xinyiz 

Would you share the picture or short movie, again ?

Because your posted picture seems broken.

It is hard to resolve this issue without more information.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @xinyiz ,

Do you have any updates on this?

If your question is answered or your issue is solved, please kindly mark the response which helped as solution (click on "Accept as solution" button below the reply)

If this is not solved/answered, please reply in the topic giving more information on your current status.

Thanks and Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I found the problem. The reason is the example design is using 2 pixels per clock and there is synchronization problem with my self-written frame grabber.

View solution in original post