UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie fllay

Bitgen error when using use core as an implementation

This is the error message when I try to use any component with "use core as an implementation " in implementation tab. For example "Counter". It works fine when choosing "use behavioral HDL"  in the implementation tab.

standard exception: XNetlistEngine:
An exception was raised:
com.xilinx.sysgen.netlist.NetlistInternal: couldn't run E:\Xilinx/bin/nt/coregen -b makeproj at E:\MATLAB\work\xilinxNew\netlist\sysgen\masterScript19632.pl line 342

Please help. I have verified all tools compatibility. I am sure that I have all the updates.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Bitgen error when using use core as an implementation

This could occur for a number of different problems in your setup.  Please open a webcase for assistance with this error.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/clearexpress/websupport.htm

0 Kudos
Participant krunal_h_bhavsar
Participant

hi,

0 Kudos
Participant

hi,
              I
0 Kudos
Participant

hi,
              I am getting the same error as you got. Have you solve this error. If you have solved please help me. When I am going to generate HDL of any design it gives me error. Even in examples given in sysgen also.

Regards,
Krunal
0 Kudos