UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Displayport 1.4 and MCDP6000

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm working on a custom prototype board with DisplayPort, actually I used the DP159 as specified by product guide PG233, now I found a new product guide PG300, it uses the MCDP6000 as a retimer to reach 8K 30Hz.

Actually I can't find a demo board or an reference design/schematic to understand the effort to start using the new retimer in the next revision of our board, where I can find more info?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Displayport 1.4 and MCDP6000

Jump to solution

Hi @auricm,

There should be one FMC card produced by Inrevium but it is not available yet. But we have a reference design ready as per pg300.

My recommendation is to contact your FAE (ask him to contact marketing for this).

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @auricm,

There should be one FMC card produced by Inrevium but it is not available yet. But we have a reference design ready as per pg300.

My recommendation is to contact your FAE (ask him to contact marketing for this).

Regards,

Florent
Visitor rumburak
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi,

can you please tell me, where the mentioned reference design for displayport 1.4 subsystem using the inrevium displayport 1.4 FMC-card is available.

We have an ZCU102-Board as well as the displayport 1.4 FMC card TB-FMCH-VFMC-DP available here.

Thanks and best regards

Michael Tornow

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

HI @rumburak,

Refer to chapter 6 of PG299 or PG300 for the example design.

Please create a new topic if you have any question (I am closing this topic for new replies as already solved)

Regards,

Florent
0 Kudos