UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer sabiya
Observer

EDID Ip Block

Hi  

I need a EDID ip block on vivado 2019.1 for my project.

please help me it will not available in vivado.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: EDID Ip Block

Hello @sabiya 

Please provide use some more details to understand your query clearly:

1. Your requirement and application details

2. Are you referring to any Xilinx example design? Please provide details.

Regards,
Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Observer sabiya
Observer

Hi,

I implemented video display port receiver subsystem example. In that they given Vid_EDID block and Video frame CRC block. I need that two blocks seperate files.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi @sabiya 

The Vid_EDID block and Video frame CRC block are what we call helper cores. They are used in the example design to demonstrate the behaviour of the Displayport core but they are not supported by Xilinx. Users are expected to write their own IPs for this blocs. This is why they are not part of the IP catalog and why there is not documnetation available.

You could potentially start from the example design to do your own project, but keep in mind that this is not fully supported.

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**