UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

HDMI IP adopter information

Hi,

in order to integrate the Xilinx HDMI IP in Xilinx FPGA (Kintex), has my customer to be inscribed at the HDMI adopter (https://www.hdmi.org/manufacturer/adopter_registration.aspx)?

And, does he certified the HDMI interface with the compliant test?

Please let me know

Regards

Alberto

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: HDMI IP adopter information

Hi Alberto,

The adopter program is done through HDMI.org please direct your question to them. There is a link on the website that you listed for questions.

"If you have any additional questions about the benefits of becoming an HDMI Adopter, please email admin@hdmi.org."

For your second question, it is up to your customer on if they want to take their design through compliance testing. See PG235 and PG236  for information on the core's Verification, Compliance, and Interoperability. 

Regards,

Sam

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Xilinx Video Design Hub
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: HDMI IP adopter information

Hi @alberto.brumana

I have confirmed that your customer has to be inscribed at the HDMI adopter. As Xilinx FPGA is inside your customer's product, which won't be a Xilinx product.