UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer saad10
Observer

MIMO signal processing

Jump to solution

Dear All,

I am trying to build a decision feedback equalizer for the MIMO application in FPGA.  I have idea of both SDK and system generator as separte tools. I have a running matlab code, but not the simulink model. Can anyone give me directives on how to model this matlab code on FPGA.

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: MIMO signal processing

Jump to solution

Hello,

Two solutions are possible:

1/  AccelDSP tool for Matlab code direct use, but this tool has been discontinued at 11.4 ISE version,

2/ Try to modulate your Matlab code under Simulink to use SysGen, and in Simulink there is the Xilinx "M-block" which allow you to integrate an M-code in you Simulink/SysGen design,

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: MIMO signal processing

Jump to solution

Hello,

Two solutions are possible:

1/  AccelDSP tool for Matlab code direct use, but this tool has been discontinued at 11.4 ISE version,

2/ Try to modulate your Matlab code under Simulink to use SysGen, and in Simulink there is the Xilinx "M-block" which allow you to integrate an M-code in you Simulink/SysGen design,

Regards

0 Kudos