UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer dave91
Observer

Maximum resolution Video Processing Subsystem

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm working with the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Base TRD 2018.3 and want to konfigure the MIPI CSI Capture Pipeline to 8k resolution.

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/45940846/Zynq+UltraScale+MPSoC+Base+TRD+2018.3

In the Re-Custumize IP settings of the Video Processing Subsystem (2.0) there is the opportunity to set the Pixels up to 8192 and the Lines up to 4320. The IP Product Guide says the supportet resolutions is up to 4096 x 2160. So whats the reason for that difference and is it possible to configure the pipeline to 8k?

grafik.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Maximum resolution Video Processing Subsystem

Jump to solution

Hi @dave91 

This is documented in AR#71950. The GUI is incorrect in 2018.3. Only 4K is supported. 8K support is introduced in 2019.1 however I am not sure how the linux drivers and TRD will support it (the TRD is still tested up to 4K)

Regards

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Re: Maximum resolution Video Processing Subsystem

Jump to solution

Hi @dave91 

This is documented in AR#71950. The GUI is incorrect in 2018.3. Only 4K is supported. 8K support is introduced in 2019.1 however I am not sure how the linux drivers and TRD will support it (the TRD is still tested up to 4K)

Regards

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**

View solution in original post