UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Modifying IP properties

Jump to solution

Dear Forum,

I need to force Vivado 2017.3 to pull in v3 of the HDMI IP as opposed to v2, which is the default.

http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/Xilinx+V4L2+hdmirx+driver#Related%20Links-Change%20Log

At the bottom of this page there is a note to say that Properties must be modified to pull-in v3 version of the IP's..

For any given project, where would I find the following IP properties so that I can edit them?

• Hdmi_rx_ss: C_HDMI_VERSION 3
  • Vid_Phy: C_INT_HDMI_VER_CMPTBLE 3

Regards,

David

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Modifying IP properties

Jump to solution

Hi @dje666,

I recommend you to move to 2018.1. The drivers are ready for HDMI. And of course the BSPs are already available for ZCU102 and ZCU106

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution

HI @dje666,

Quick question: Why not using a version of vivado which has the v3? It will (really) much easier and might avoid issues

Florent
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

Hi Florent,

Yes, switching to 2017.4 or later would be better, but I'm locked into 2017.3 right now, so instructions on how to proceed would be useful.

If I do make the move...... In your opinion which version of the Xilinx tools should I move to?

I need to ensure that I have board-support, BSP support PetaLinux support and driver support for HDMI IP in MPSoC-EV devices running on ZCU102 and ZCU106 dev-kits.

TTFN.

DJE666

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @dje666,

I recommend you to move to 2018.1. The drivers are ready for HDMI. And of course the BSPs are already available for ZCU102 and ZCU106

Florent
0 Kudos