UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie z.rasheed

Regarding Image processing in FPGA

Hello.

I am doing a project implementing the physical security for FPGA based system and I am implementing a Optical PUF(physicaly unclonable function) which uses image of a authentication token and convert it to the bit stream and save it on FPGA. But I am not able to figure out how an Image is converted to the bit stream. Some one told me of a gabor filter but it just detect the edge but does not convert it to bit stream. .

Paper from where I am trying to implement PUF is attached.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Regarding Image processing in FPGA

Hi,

Bitstream contains the implementation data of all the logic which goes into the FPGA. Probably you can create a image information and store it in BRAM's inside the information. Hope you know the contents of the bitstream for an FPGA.

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor unicorn2010
Visitor

Re: Regarding Image processing in FPGA

Hi  ,

I want to save my image in RAM, or is that from image block is enough ?? I mean it is automaticly saved in RAM?

how can I use look up table in simulink? I mean read the coefficnts and image form . mat file and coonect it to look up table?

MY coeffints which are about 1 miliion in one case are constant for esch block, so I think I need to use look up table.

how can I impleemnt it?

BR

0 Kudos