UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor alex.v.bukit
Visitor

Run HEVC on Z702

Hello  everyone , my regrades .  

I wanna ask something about video coding with HEVC h.265. I have XILINX Z702 board.

Can someone help me... Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Run HEVC on ZC702

Moved to right board for visibility and responses

@alex.v.bukit Go ahead  and post your query so that other members can comment. Btw I think you mean ZC702 board. 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Run HEVC on Z702

Hi, this is not a direct xilinx ip but provided by some of our partners - https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/1-cf2ndl.html

If you have some question about your customer H.265 code, then do post and someone here could help.

However do not that the latest zynq ultrascale + FPGA' s have the video codec units available if you want to check out - http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/selection-guides/zynq-ultrascale-plus-product-selection-guide.pdf
Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor blake_wenrui
Visitor

Re: Run HEVC on Z702

0. Run Vivado with version above of 2016.3/2016.4/2017.1

1. Set the FPGA to board ZC706 (just an example, other FPGA are supported as well)l

2. In the IP catalog , just search "H26", you will see all supported H264/H265 encoder and decoder.

0 Kudos