UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor skanarek
Visitor

SDI TX subsystem VTC

Hello 

I am using SDI TX subsystem ( used the sdi rx subsystem @ zcu106 as ref. design ) on custom made board with US+ 9EG device.

when exporting the HW to SDK I can see the address map correctly assign of both sub cores  SDI TX and VTC at xparameters.h  , but while executing "configinit "at SDK the VTC is missing , Memory map also show "?????" at  Base address + 10000 as assigned for the VTC core .

sdi tx ss base adders is 0xa0000000 , so VTC should be at 0xa0010000 , but it is not . 

Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: SDI TX subsystem VTC

HI @skanarek,

If the address is correct in xparameters.h, then it should also be correct in the code. Can you add some more detail to help us look into this?

• What version of the tools are you using?
  • How are you checking "Memory map also show "?????" at  Base address + 10000 as assigned for the VTC core"? Can you add a screenshot?
  • Do you have any errors when you build the project? 

Thank you,

Sam

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Xilinx Video Design Hub
0 Kudos
Visitor shaikanarek
Visitor

Re: SDI TX subsystem VTC

Hi

I am using Vivado 2018.1 with Ubuntu 16.04 OS.

I have attached screenshot with SDK debug running  the SDI self test example .

No errors during project build.

SDI SS with all of it's sub cores are visible when viewing implemented schematics.

Thank you

sdi_tx_ss.png
0 Kudos