UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer fpgause
Observer

Video Compression in Xilinx video starter kit .........

hi guys.......iam using Accel Dsp of Xilinix  to do compression .i have developed a code for 8 into 8 blocks and also system generator block but then i find that it uses 64 inputs at parallel but i want that only there should be 1 input for serial data flow but i cannot find how i can implement because in script file i have to identify  the arrays for input........

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Video Compression in Xilinx video starter kit .........

This is probably due to the way you wrote the code.  The number of ports on the block should be based on the number of inputs to the M-Code Function.

You need to serialize the inputs on the M-Code.  Or you will need to use a serial to parallel conversion block in System Generator for DSP.

Chris
Video Design Hub | Embedded SW Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to Reply, Kudo, and Accept as Solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer fpgause
Observer

Can u plz give me any example of script file which takes serial input eg 64 pixels etc becuse i tried alot of methods but can't do it and also no help from the net....... thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor shuklaankita
Visitor

please can anyone help me about how to interface the lvds camera with ml402 board....

0 Kudos