UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Video on screen display OSD IP with interlace

Jump to solution

Hello I'm working with Vivado 2018.2 and Aritx-7 xc200t. To insert OSD i have two possible IP Video on-screen display that is deprecated but is free and Video Mixer that need a licence. In both I don't see native support for interlace. So using Video direct memory access I have to read a deinterlaced frame from DDR3 (previously written in DDR3 using CDMA and custom logic), elaborate deinterlaced frame with OSD IP and than write frame with OSD in DDR3 using Video Direct Memory Access. Is there an OSD IP that natively support interlace? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Video on screen display OSD IP with interlace

Jump to solution

Hi @pierlum,

First I need to still to recommend you to use the VPSS for any new solution. You might want to discuss that with your Xilinx contact

No the OSD does not support interlaced input. But the VPSS does ;)

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
1 Reply

Re: Video on screen display OSD IP with interlace

Jump to solution

Hi @pierlum,

First I need to still to recommend you to use the VPSS for any new solution. You might want to discuss that with your Xilinx contact

No the OSD does not support interlaced input. But the VPSS does ;)

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**