UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

YUV Interleaved to semi-planar conversion IP

Jump to solution

Hello,

Does anybody know if there's any IP that allows to convert a YUV Interleaved stream to, for instance semi-planar format NV16?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: YUV Interleaved to semi-planar conversion IP

Jump to solution

Hello @jlesquer ,

I hope the Frame Buffer Write and Read IP might be suitable for your case. Bascically The Frame Buffer IP's, support reading and writing a variety of video formats (RGB, YUV 4:4:4, YUV 4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0, and Luma only). The data is packed/unpacked based on the video format. Planar and semi-planar memory formats are available for YUV 4:2:2 and YUV 4:2:0.

The Supported Video formats list and those details are explained in the PG278. I hope it helps for your case.

Best Regards,

Ashok.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @jlesquer ,

I hope the Frame Buffer Write and Read IP might be suitable for your case. Bascically The Frame Buffer IP's, support reading and writing a variety of video formats (RGB, YUV 4:4:4, YUV 4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0, and Luma only). The data is packed/unpacked based on the video format. Planar and semi-planar memory formats are available for YUV 4:2:2 and YUV 4:2:0.

The Supported Video formats list and those details are explained in the PG278. I hope it helps for your case.

Best Regards,

Ashok.

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi @ashokkum ,

Thanks for the answer, I'll have a look to the frame buffers IPs.

Regards

0 Kudos