UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC VCU TRD 2018.3 - SDI Video Capture and SDI Display SDI-Rx link Problem

Jump to solution

Hello,

I tried to implement Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC VCU TRD 2018.3 - SDI Video Capture and SDI Display project. I have a camera which have a HD-SDI output, max 1920x1080 and 1080p resolution and  max 30fps. After the boot part, I run this command :

xmedia-ctl  -d /dev/media0  -p

but according to reference page, Zynq can't recognize my SDI input, it says that :

Check resolution and frame-rate of "v_smpte_uhdsdi_rx_ss" node.

However when I checked the v_smpte_uhdsdi_rx_ss node in vivado project diagram, I saw that there is no option for frame rate and in configuration part there are 3 option for UHD-SDI Standard and they are : 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI,12G SDI 8DS

I also add my boot report as an attachment.In that file there are some errors like:

[ 10.852539] xilinx-video amba_pl@0:vcap_sdi: Entity type for entity a0080000.v_proc_ss was not initialized!

Media device information
--[ 66.244572] xilinx-sdirxss a0030000.v_smpte_uhdsdi_rx_ss: Video not locked!

p.s. : I changed frame rates in all of the config files as 30fps instead of 60fps.

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC VCU TRD 2018.3 - SDI Video Capture and SDI Display SDI-Rx link Problem

Jump to solution
Hello again,
When I changed the board the problem was solved.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC VCU TRD 2018.3 - SDI Video Capture and SDI Display SDI-Rx link Problem

Jump to solution
Hello again,
When I changed the board the problem was solved.
0 Kudos