UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor aniket20365
Visitor

how to read image in spartan3an kit using matlab simulink

now i an using imread command then store matrix of image in .mat file and then reading data of .mat file using form file block in simulink but in doing this i am getting error of matrix dimension not matching.

please try to correct me if i am doing wrong else suggest me other way of doing same

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: how to read image in spartan3an kit using matlab simulink

That's a fairly common matlab error. Make sure matrix dimensions are consistent between your data and throughout your model. Try the size() function

www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Most like the issue is that the imgread is reading in the data as a matrix.  But in order to put the data into the FPGA through the gateway in, it needs to be converted to a vector.

Take a look at the Xilinx Image Filtering demo.  It uses the imgread and converts the image to a vector.

Chris
Video Design Hub | Embedded SW Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to Reply, Kudo, and Accept as Solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Newbie abigail111

HI there

That exactly what i want to know.I tried to read image in spartan3an kit.I want to get a code to do that.It will be perfect if there is a program which supports to read or convert image directly.Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos