UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

iic send data failed in csi rx example

Hi,

I'm a fresh user trying to get acquainted with FPGA/ZYNQ programming. I wanted to translate the csi rx example project desgined for zcu102 to my zcu104. 

In the xmipi_example program, i already changed the external clock generator to the 8T49N24 on zcu104 instead of the Si5324 on zcu102. And I can got the hdmi output and saw the colorbar produced by the program itself on the monitor.

However, i counldn't set up the imx274 camera sensor because the program stuck in sending data to the sensor through iic.

微信截图_20190915195854.png

微信截图_20190915194505.png

Sending data through iic didn't call the callback function and the transmitcomplete flag remained 1.

I have not made any changes to the program except using the 8T49N24 instead of the Si5324.

微信截图_20190915200001.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: iic send data failed in csi rx example

Hello @ivanfan 

Could you please check your IIC clock and data lines on your board ? 
Are they pull-up at "1" when there is no transaction occurs ?
Can you show me the oscilloscope waveform capture of your IIC lines ?

regards
Leo

Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply.

I got the waveform from ila.

微信截图_20190917191914.png

They pull-up at "1" all the time and didn't have any change when the transaction occured.

0 Kudos

HI @ivanfan 

You might want to add a trigger to your ILA on a falling edge. Else, if you just try to capture randomly, you will probably not see anything happening.

You might want to check my Video Series 31 – Debugging a Video System using an ILA for the basics of using an ILA.

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**

Hi @ivanfan 

If your question is answered or your issue is solved, please kindly mark the response which helped as a solution (click on "Accept as solution" button below the reply).

If this is not solved/answered, please reply in the topic giving more information on your current status.

Thanks and Regards,

Aoife
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos