UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor nmichaux
Visitor

mipi csi2 rx import as CLIP in Labview

Hello,

I am trying to evaluate the MIPI CSI-2 rx ip subsystem within our application. I am using the vivado design suite 2017.2 and created a project with the mipi-csi2-rx-subsystem ip. First I created all output files and then tried to import the vhd wrapper file as a CLIP in LabVIEW 2017 for an appropriate NI FlexRIO device (Kintex7). Are there existing any similar projects (didnt find any in the forums) or at least some kind of application Notes related to this case (except the appropriate linked documents of this core)?

Further I wanted to instatiate more mipi cores for multiple camera interfaces, do I need additional components in my vivado project to properly get the ip working? At the moment im facing compilation failures due to xilinx errors (compilation status in LV2017).

Help would be much appreciated

Regrads

Nic

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: mipi csi2 rx import as CLIP in Labview

Hello,

I do not know how it works in labView.

To evaluate the MIPI IP, the best way to start is to use the example design provided

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos