Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

PCB Design with XC7V330T FFG1157 and FFG1761

Hello Community,

I tried to find an existing topic but it seems my search skills are not that good. If anybody can refer me to a topic, which already solved my problem, feel free to do so.

My Question:

I want to create a board with the Virtex 7 330T.

For this I am using Altium Designer 14.

Where I can get the Pinout of the FFG1157 and FFG1761 Packages?

Or even better, is there a lib file I could import to Altium, which includes Schematics and Packages?

Thanks for every answer in advance, or helpful advices.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Professor
Professor

Re: PCB Design with XC7V330T FFG1157 and FFG1761

Open up the 7-Series Packaging and Pinout  Guide.  In chapter 2, there are tables showing all of the device and package combinations.  In that table are links to the ASCII pinout files.  I've found these relatively easy to import into a spreadsheet for further manipulation and creation of part symbols.  You can also create pinout files from ISE or Vivado.

-- Gabor
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

You can find the pinout files from the link below

http://www.xilinx.com/support/packagefiles/virtex-7-pkgs.htm

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

With respect FPGA the necessary the necessary PCB design guidelines were given in http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug483_7Series_PCB.pdf

For remaining all customer has to follow generic standard board design guidelines

Please mark this post as an "Accept as solution" in case if it helped to resolve your query. So that it will help to other forum users to directly refer to the answer.

Give kudos to this post in case if you think the information is useful and reply oriented.

Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you all for the helpful answers. Every answer helped me really.

I think this Post can be marked as solved.

0 Kudos