Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Severe problem configuring using BPI PROM in V6 ML605

Jump to solution

Dear all,

I am having severe problem in configuring ML605, virtex 6 FPGA using BPI PROM.

When ever I am trying to program the BPI PROM it does not success, any option I tried.

BPI in ML605 board is 32MB Linear BPI from a Numonyx JS28F256P30 model.

While I made .MCS file I choose the same as well. The .mcs file is generated and I dont think it has the problem.

Do I have to change some settings in ISE-->generate programming file's settings ( like I checked the DriveDone option reading in some other forum)

Is the Xilinx app note for BPI Indirect programming for virtex 5 FPGA similar to that for ML605 Virtex 6.... Since I found this best in relation to V6 device...

I cannot really understand what to do. I have tried many things to make it run if any one has expereince configuring the said device with BPI PROM please assist me a little where I am getting wrong.

Need assistance please

Regards,
Shan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Hey every one!

Well any ways I managed to do that by selecting 'process properties' option of generate programming file and tick check on the DonePipe and DriveDone High. This was by default unchecked in ISE.

Just telling so that others can be benefitted. ^ ^

Regards,

Shan

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Hey every one!

Well any ways I managed to do that by selecting 'process properties' option of generate programming file and tick check on the DonePipe and DriveDone High. This was by default unchecked in ISE.

Just telling so that others can be benefitted. ^ ^

Regards,

Shan

View solution in original post