Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

about v4 LVDS design

Hi,
Where can i find the document about DDR LVDS design(XAPP705: Virtex-4 High-Speed Dual Data Rate LVDS Transceiver)? I can't find it on xilinx website.
Thanks!
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

I'm looking for the same document. Does anyone know where it can be found?

Thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

You might also try XAPPs 707, 697, and 860, as well as XCELL 52. I found those useful. Looks like XAPP700 was also useful and is now superceded by XAPP860. It would be nice if the Application Notes page just referenced the new app note when someone is looking for the old one.

Dan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also looking for DDR LVDS design(XAPP705). The files are obseleted by  xilinx. But it is useful for me.Can someone send me ?My email:study_yu@163.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Historian
Historian

@Anonymous wrote:

I am also looking for DDR LVDS design(XAPP705). The files are obseleted by  xilinx. But it is useful for me.Can someone send me ?My email:study_yu@163.com

DDR and LVDS are separate mechanisms. DDR refers to how data are clocked out. LVDS refers to the electrical interface.

You can use DDR with any of the single-ended signaling standards.

You can use LVDS with SDR input and output.

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your answer isn't what I need.  I donot distinguish between DDR and LVDS. I need the reference design of XAPP705

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Historian
Historian

@Anonymous wrote:

Your answer isn't what I need.  I donot distinguish between DDR and LVDS. I need the reference design of XAPP705

The app note is fairly explicit and you should be able to infer the details from it. 

Sorry I didn't spoon feed you what you want.

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos