UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lead forming

I wanted  to know  the Xilinx standard recommendations for lead
forming of the below FPGA

MIL Part no:5962-9957201QYC
Xilinx Part No: XQV300-4CB228Q

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: lead forming

Hi,

Check Pg 31 of this link - link

However if you need further info please contact the FAE in your region for such information. YOu can find the Xilinx contacts from the link - link

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos

Re: lead forming

I am not sure if I completely understood about lead forming.

I find this information in ug112. Please check if it helps.

The orientation of the die in the package and the orientation of the package on the PC
board affect the PC board layout. PLCC and PQFP packages specify pins in a
counterclockwise direction, when viewed from the top of the package (the surface with the
Xilinx logo). PLCCs have pin 1 in the center of the beveled edge while all other packages
have pin 1 in one corner, with one exception: The 100-pin and 165-pin CQFPs (CB100 and
CB164) for the XC3000 devices have pin 1 in the center of one edge.
CQFP packages specify pins in a clockwise direction, when viewed from the top of the
package. The user can make the pins run counterclockwise by forming the leads such that
the logo mounts against the PC board. However, heat flow to the surrounding air is
impaired if the logo is mounted down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, give kudo and accept as solution
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos