UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Interface RapidIO Microblaze

Hi,

I am using ISE.

I would like to send and receive packets with a microblaze connected to an Ip SRIO gen2 v1.6. I have an AXI-stream Interface (AXIS_M0 & AXIS_S0) my ublaze and condensed I/O on the SRIO (iorx & iotx).

The problem I have is that the microblaze has a clock of 100Mhz and the logical interface on the SRIO is at 39.06Mhz (1x and 3.125Gps). How can I resolve this issue? What's more some signals on the condensed I/O like tuser and tkeep are not present.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Interface RapidIO Microblaze

i would recommend to use Vivado. check this post

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Networking-and-Connectivity/SRIO-connect-to-AXI-Lite-interface/td-p/388295
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

I'd like to but I have a Virtex 6. On the post, it only connects the maintenance port thanks to an AXI (lite) interconnect. I'd like to connect both the I/O and maintenance ports to the ublaze, so that means I should use one AXI interconnect and one AXi stream interconnect? Would this resolve the clock domains' difference?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Has anybody done that before? I mean connect with axi stream an srio and a microblaze?

0 Kudos
Visitor shibinbosek
Visitor

Hi K@ppa,

Did you successfully connect the RapidIO with Micro-blaze ?

Please let me know how did you connect the RapidIO with Micro-blaze, can you please share the design pictures or more details about the interface connections ?

I tried to connect RapidIO with Micro-blaze via AXI interconnect IP, but converting the AXIStream of SRIO ip to AXI4-lite.

But I am facing multiple issues ?

Can you please help me ?

0 Kudos