Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
l502418608
Contributor
Contributor

After HW compiled,I can't see the .xclbin files

Jump to solution
I try to build mt project,But after build finished ,there is no xclbin files and no errors occured.But when I build vector project ,I can see the .xclbin files. And When I run my project ,I got :Error: wrong commad format, usage: /home/coco/workspace/pip_test_1/System/pip_test_1.exe The problem is I don't know how to modify my project that this don't indicates errors,And I know my result is incorrect,there should be xclbin files.I need for helps!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rajut
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

For the empty project there will not be any source files, hence the error given is correct. Please use the Vector Addition example project or download the examples and try building them.

Empty project is for the engineers who does already have the host and kernel code and want to build them using SDAccel/Vitis

Regards,
Raju
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
rajut
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

For the empty project there will not be any source files, hence the error given is correct. Please use the Vector Addition example project or download the examples and try building them.

Empty project is for the engineers who does already have the host and kernel code and want to build them using SDAccel/Vitis

Regards,
Raju
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
l502418608
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for you help,And I have a question ,if I wang to use cl_pipe in sdx,how should I do?do you know any example project or Tutorial?

0 Kudos