cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Can I use the ZED camera SDK in SDx 2017.4?

Jump to solution

I am trying to build the following example code from ZED Stereo camera in SDx 2017.4:

#include <sl_zed/Camera.hpp>

using namespace sl;

int main(int argc, char **argv) {

// Create a ZED camera object
Camera zed;

// Set configuration parameters
InitParameters init_params;
init_params.sdk_verbose = false; // Disable verbose mode

// Open the camera
ERROR_CODE err = zed.open(init_params);
if (err != SUCCESS)
exit(-1);

// Get camera information (ZED serial number)
int zed_serial = zed.getCameraInformation().serial_number;
printf("Hello! This is my serial number: %d\n", zed_serial);

// Close the camera
zed.close();
return 0;
}

It works fine in visual studio but when I run this code in SDx 2017.4 I get the following error:

Link application ELF file
c:/xilinx/sdk/2017.4/gnu/aarch64/nt/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lsl_core64
c:/xilinx/sdk/2017.4/gnu/aarch64/nt/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lsl_input64
c:/xilinx/sdk/2017.4/gnu/aarch64/nt/aarch64-linux/bin/../lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.2.1/../../../../aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lsl_zed64
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5019] Exiting sds++ : Error when calling 'aarch64-linux-gnu-g++ H:/Xilinx/work/zed/Release/src/main.o H:/Xilinx/work/zed/Release/_sds/swstubs/portinfo.o {-LC:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\lib} {-LC:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v9.1\lib} -lsl_core64 -lsl_input64 -lsl_zed64 -L C:/Xilinx/SDx/2017.4/target/aarch64-linux/lib -LH:/Xilinx/work/zed/Release/_sds/swstubs -Wl,--start-group -Wl,--end-group -Wl,--start-group -lpthread -lsds_lib -lxlnk_stub -Wl,--end-group -o H:/Xilinx/work/zed/Release/_sds/swstubs/zed.elf'
sds++ log file saved as H:/Xilinx/work/zed/Release/_sds/reports/sds.log
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5004] Build failed

Can someone help me solve this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can I use the ZED camera SDK in SDx 2017.4?

Jump to solution

Hi @twlee2

The error message is pointing that the linker cannot found several libraries:

cannot find -lsl_core64
cannot find -lsl_input64
cannot find -lsl_zed64

Taking a look to the linkage command used there are few paths added to it but are you sure you have the libraries available there?

ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5019] Exiting sds++ : Error when calling 'aarch64-linux-gnu-g++ H:/Xilinx/work/zed/Release/src/main.o H:/Xilinx/work/zed/Release/_sds/swstubs/portinfo.o {-LC:\Program Files (x86)\ZED SDK\lib} {-LC:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v9.1\lib} -lsl_core64 -lsl_input64 -lsl_zed64 -L C:/Xilinx/SDx/2017.4/target/aarch64-linux/lib -LH:/Xilinx/work/zed/Release/_sds/swstubs -Wl,--start-group -Wl,--end-group -Wl,--start-group -lpthread -lsds_lib -lxlnk_stub -Wl,--end-group -o H:/Xilinx/work/zed/Release/_sds/swstubs/zed.elf'

Regards

Ibai

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Can I use the ZED camera SDK in SDx 2017.4?

Jump to solution

Hi @twlee2

The error message is pointing that the linker cannot found several libraries:

cannot find -lsl_core64
cannot find -lsl_input64
cannot find -lsl_zed64

Taking a look to the linkage command used there are few paths added to it but are you sure you have the libraries available there?

Regards

Ibai

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos