Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wsmich
Visitor
Visitor

Getting started with reVISION - needed equipment

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

i want to get started with the reVISION stack. For that i have a questions that can maybe be answered of someone.

Do you need one of the suggested cameras for the Dense Optical Flow example or can you use another usb-camera?

"Live I/O: Dense Optical Flow - requires LI-IMX274MIPI-FMC or HDMI source or See3CAM_CU30 USB camera"

Any information and help is very appreciated.
Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
akshayva
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

The user components mentioned in the wiki article here:http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/reVISION+Getting+Started+Guide

have been tested to work successfully with the reference design. Alternative components might work but Xilinx any other components with its reference design.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark an answer "Accept as solution" if a post has the solution to your issue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
akshayva
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

The user components mentioned in the wiki article here:http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/reVISION+Getting+Started+Guide

have been tested to work successfully with the reference design. Alternative components might work but Xilinx any other components with its reference design.

Please mark an answer "Accept as solution" if a post has the solution to your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
xilinxeng

@akshayva I have questions about the reVISION tools.  Do you have contact info for someone that can answer questions about the reVISION software?  I know I can post questions on this forum.  But I don't think that's appropriate since I really need some guidance on the product.  I've looked at the reVISION getting started guide and other online resources.

0 Kudos
vandenplas
Visitor
Visitor

Did you get the revision stack to work?

I just get a message saying

I get the following error No M_AXI_GP port found in the platform!

Help!

0 Kudos