Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Vitis Back Button?

Hello,

I recently bit the bullet and updated to Vitis. So far it's going OK, simple tasks aren't as simple anymore, but it's probably all a learning curve.

However, I cannot believe that this would of gotten removed, the back button... I use "ctrl + click" everywhere to get me to inside the function call, how do I go back to where I came from? Another common shortkey for this is "alt + left." I looked through the shortcut preferences, did a search for "back" and "previous" and played with most of those settings, to no avail.

Has anyone gotten this to work? I would like to click the back-button on my mouse and go back to where I came from last.

Please and thank you, this is driving me crazy.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Last time I'll bump this post.

Anyone knows? It's slowing me down quite a bit, I can't go back to the last file/function call that I came from..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

After hour or so of searching I've give up and use Emacs or Visual Studio Code with Makefiles.

It looks like this is a bug of Eclipse and nobody knows how to fix this. Remaping to other keybindings does not work eighter. Its frustrating, but on the other side I learn much more with Makefiles and other editors.

0 Kudos