cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Vitis Emulation-HW failed with libdpi.so:undefined symbol

Hello, I want to use vitis to accelerate my application based on ZCU102. For learning this new tool, I create a platform following UG1393 Chapter 51, and generate linux image using scripts in https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis_Embedded_Platform_Source. After building the platform project, I create a application project, which is the example project Vector Add. I build the application project and the Emulation-SW is successful. But When I running Emulation-HW with unchecking "Launch Emulator in GUI mode to display waveforms", the vitis log generates an error: ./xsim.dir/designed_1_wrapper_behav/axsim:symbol lookup error:/home/zhangkai/newdisk/newXRT_project/app02/Emulation-HW/_vimage/rundir/behav_gdb/xsim/libdpi.so:undefined symbol:_ZTI14remoteport_tim When I running Emulation-HW with checking "Launch Emulator in GUI mode to display waveforms",the Vivado IDE is shown and generate an error in Vivado IDE: ERROR:[Simtcl 6-50]Simulation engine failed to start:Simulation exited with status code 127.Please see the TCL Console or the Messages for details. What I should do to get correct Emulation-HW results? Thanks!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Hi @zhangkai 

Please let us know if you could fix the issue.

If yes, please share the workaround with the community.

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
0 Kudos