Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adaneyn
Visitor
Visitor

ZU104 demo with

Hello Xilinx team,

I have ordered a ZU104 board and tired to run the demo with the See3CAM with HDMI montitor. I have followd the steps given in the following link : https://github.com/Xilinx/reVISION-Getting-Started-Guide/blob/master/Docs/design-file-hierarchy.md

But unfortunately I am getting the famous "streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)" error message as seen below.

I have tried changing some of the parameter when launching the gst-launch-1.0 but it is always ending the same way.

Can someone give me some advice on how to get the system to work? Even if it implies changing the montor type or camera or software upgrade or downgrade. After all, all I am instrested in is to see the H264 compressor work with a live stream.

And please give me a real answer not :"this question has been already answer elswhere" because it is not the case as can be seen here : https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/SDSoC-Environment-and-reVISION/ZCU104-with-Optical-Flow-Demo-Revision-does-it-work/td-p/859803

root@xilinx:/media/card# gst-launch-1.0 xlnxvideosrc src-type="usbcam" ! "video/x-raw, width=3840, height=1080, format=YUY2" ! sdxopticalflow filter-mode=1 ! queue ! xlnxvideosink sink-type="hdmi" plane-id=29 sync=false
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
Redistribute latency...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstXlnxVideoSrc:xlnxvideosrc0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
../../../../gstreamer-1.12.2/libs/gst/base/gstbasesrc.c(2939): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstXlnxVideoSrc:xlnxvideosrc0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Execution ended after 0:00:00.126514680
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

0 Kudos
0 Replies