Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

stubs-soft.h error

Jump to solution

hi,

I have created my own hardware and software(petailnux) platform for ZEDBOARD in order to use opencv. as a first step I used matrix multiplication and addition source code for test the platform and hardware performance. If I use source code without hardware accelaration it compile without any problem but if I export addition and multiplication functions to the hardware I cannot compile and I get following error, I have been reading about this problem here and here. But I am not using any opencv function here. how can I overcome this issue, please help.

thanks

here is the error

D:/rootfs/usr/include\gnu/stubs-32.h:7:11: fatal error: 'gnu/stubs-soft.h' file not found

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @1ymw1 

It is absolutely correct

When set to 1, in Vivado HLS add_files commands, insert -targetand Arm GNU toolchain include options in addition to -m32 or -m64 options.

When set to 0, insert -m32 or -m64options.

https://www.xilinx.com/html_docs/xilinx2018_2/sdsoc_doc/hardware-function-options-icf1504034400618.html

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

the problem is solved by inluding  "-hls-target 1"  to sds++ compiler..... inferred options... software platform..., according to suggestion in here . I dont know this is a good practice or not. If I am wrong please correct me.

thanks

Highlighted

Hi @1ymw1 

It is absolutely correct

When set to 1, in Vivado HLS add_files commands, insert -targetand Arm GNU toolchain include options in addition to -m32 or -m64 options.

When set to 0, insert -m32 or -m64options.

https://www.xilinx.com/html_docs/xilinx2018_2/sdsoc_doc/hardware-function-options-icf1504034400618.html

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution

View solution in original post