However, after creating the project it is empty:

image.png

This same project was fine with Vivado 2019.1 and Xilinx SDK 2019.1

thanks,

Paul

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Need more info here. What steps are you following here. Also, the fsbl will be created by default in the platform in you tick the create boot images tick box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

I just followed the directions on the wiki:

• Select File-->New-->Application Project to open "New Project" window, provide name for FSBL project
  • In the “Platform” section, click on “Create a new platform from hardware (XSA)” and select pre-defined hardware platform for ZynqMP (e.g. zcu102).

• Alternatively, to create a new/custom platform from a .xsa file, click on “+”, browse and select the XSA file and a new hardware platform is created.

• In the "Domain" window, select the processor psu_cortexa53_0/psu_cortexr5_0, OS as standalone and Language as C
  • Click Next and select "Zynq MP FSBL"
  • Click "Finish" to generate the A53/R5 FSBL. This populates the FSBL code and also builds it (along with BSP)

Beyond that I could send you the XSA file, but I don't want to do that on the forum.

The boot images tick box suggestion was helpful, with this the fsbl gets generated under the platform project under zynqmp_fsbl, however fsbl & fsbl_system were still empty.

thanks,

Paul

0 Kudos