UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor dat63
Visitor

Functions defined in header files

Jump to solution

Hi,

when I try to select the uyvy2nv12 OpenCV function to be hw accelerated I get the following error:

…. -sds-hw block for uyvy2nv12 invalid, source file xf_cvt_color.hpp cannot be a header file….

for other functions, e.g. convertTo, that are also placed in .hpp header file I do not get any error and the compilation works. In the attached picture you can see the two functions selected for hw acceleration. They appear very similar but one issues an error and the other not. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

HWFunctions.jpg
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor dat63
Visitor

Re: Functions defined in header files

Jump to solution

I found the reason of the issue; I simply forgot to include the corresponding header file of the OpenCV function but in any case the error message was a bit weird

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Visitor dat63
Visitor

Jump to solution

I found the reason of the issue; I simply forgot to include the corresponding header file of the OpenCV function but in any case the error message was a bit weird

0 Kudos
Observer marduc
Observer

Jump to solution

I encountered the same error for HogDescriptor.

ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5168] -sds-hw block for HOGDescriptor invalid, source file xf_hog_descriptor.hpp cannot be a header file

This is not a header inclusion error. The header file "imgproc/xf_hog_descriptor.hpp" is included. What would be the problem?

0 Kudos