UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

How to generate 32-bit address ports in SDSoC (SDx)

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I am using SDx GUI toolset. (SDSoC)

And the ZCU102 – zynq MPSoC evaluation board.

The SDx tool in my case generates a 64-bit address ports when I use m_axi interface.

I have seen in UG1253 on page 78 that

“m_axi: Implements all ports as an AXI4 interface. You can use the config_interface command to specify either 32-bit (default) or 64-bit address ports and to control any address offset.”

Could anybody let me know how I can use the config_interface command in SDx GUI to generate 32-bit address ports for my design?

Thanks

Mohammad

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: How to generate 32-bit address ports in SDSoC (SDx)

Jump to solution

I found a possible solution for this. Hopefully, it is also useful for others.

in SDx GUI environment

1- create a tcl file containing "config_interface -m_axi_addr64=false"

2- add the top function to the hw modules (by right-click and selecting "Toggle HW/SW")

3- attach the tcl file to the top function hardware by clicking on the function name and then selecting "Vivado HLS-->specify directive TCL file"

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: How to generate 32-bit address ports in SDSoC (SDx)

Jump to solution

I found a possible solution for this. Hopefully, it is also useful for others.

in SDx GUI environment

1- create a tcl file containing "config_interface -m_axi_addr64=false"

2- add the top function to the hw modules (by right-click and selecting "Toggle HW/SW")

3- attach the tcl file to the top function hardware by clicking on the function name and then selecting "Vivado HLS-->specify directive TCL file"

0 Kudos