UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer ghazale
Observer

Lab1- UG1028

Jump to solution

I have face with a problem with SDSOC tutorial samples (UG1028, Chapter 2). in this chapter there is a step by step flow introduction. The goal is creating and building a prepared project. I did it just like the pamphlet. But the reason is not the same. 

System: Windows 7, I'm its admin (i have face with some permission denied error before but now they are OK).

could you please tell me what is the 'u-boot.elf.bin' file which i can not find it? SDSOC look for it to delete but there is no file.

Thanks a lot.

INFO: [SDSoC 0-0] Creating boot files
ERROR: [SDSoC 0-0] Cannot delete file 'u-boot.elf.bin' because it is being used. Ensure the file is closed and is not being used.
ERROR: [SDSoC 0-0] Exiting sds++ : Error when calling 'system_linker -cf-input D:/test/lab1/Release/_sds/.llvm/apsys_0.xml -cf-output-dir _sds/p0 -ip-db D:/test/lab1/Release/_sds/.cdb/xd_ip_db.xml -ip-repo D:/test/lab1/Release/_sds/iprepo/repo -sds-pf D:/Xilinx/SDx/2016.4/platforms/zc702:linux -sds-sys-config linux -sds-proc a9_0 -bitstream -bit-name lab1.elf.bit -boot-files -target-os linux -mdev-no-swgen -mdev-no-xsd -sdsoc -sd-output-dir _sds/p0/sd_card -bit-binary -elf D:/test/lab1/Release/_sds/swstubs/lab1.elf'
sds++ log file saved as D:/test/lab1/Release/_sds/reports/sds.log
ERROR: [SDSoC 0-0] Build failed

make: *** [lab1.elf] Error 1

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer keisn13
Observer

Re: Lab1- UG1028

Jump to solution

Hello, Try to delete Release and Debug folder and try compile project again

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Observer keisn13
Observer

Jump to solution

Hello, Try to delete Release and Debug folder and try compile project again

View solution in original post

Observer ghazale
Observer

Jump to solution

Thanks. It works. Cleaning the project was necessary that I had forgotten.

0 Kudos