UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

No stream resources found problem on Vitis enviroment

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

I am trying to accelerate a function on Vitis environment as I have done on SDSoC. However, v++ compiler is giving me error and the error is as the following:

ERROR: [CFGEN 83-2284] No stream resources found that can accomodate compute unit "decoder_top_1.INPUTDATA"
ERROR: [SYSTEM_LINK 82-36] [16:13:14] cfgen failed

ERROR: [SYSTEM_LINK 82-62] Error generating design file for  (...)/cfgen_cfgraph.xml

ERROR: [SYSTEM_LINK 82-96] Error applying explicit connections to the system connectivity graph
ERROR: [SYSTEM_LINK 82-79] Unable to create system connectivity graph

I am stuck at this moment because I am not able to find similar issue on web. I observed this link : "https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Alveo-Accelerator-Cards/Where-can-I-find-the-qdma-development-shell-for-Alveo-U200/m-p/991466#M310". It mentions about QDMA but I have neither SDAccel nor QDMA. Moreover, I am trying to use the application project of mine as I have done on SDSoC because Vitis should also support what I am doing on SDSoC. Do I have to download QDMA? Can't I run my Vitis application project without this QDMA? If i dont, what to do to get over this issue? Am i getting this since kernel and host cannot communicate? I guess the problem is sourced from Vivado. Compiling gives this error after Vivado is called and IP repository is loaded:

Selection_008.png

Note: I am sending some streaming data to the kernel, there is no issue about that.

Note: My vivado_hls.log file shows no error. I cannot see any other log file in my console.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: No stream resources found problem on Vitis enviroment

Jump to solution
It turns out that you must connect your hls::stream parameters with stream_connect in kernel.ini file.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: No stream resources found problem on Vitis enviroment

Jump to solution
It turns out that you must connect your hls::stream parameters with stream_connect in kernel.ini file.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos