UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer kdavis119
Observer

OpenCV mat.inl.hpp:2186:39: error: call to member function 'ptr' is ambiguous

Jump to solution

I am using SDx 2018.3, targeting a zcu102 using the reVISION stack

I am receiving errors when including opencv core.hpp file

#ifdef __SDSCC__
#undef __ARM_NEON__
#undef __ARM_NEON
#include "opencv2/core.hpp"
#define __ARM_NEON__
#define __ARM_NEON
#else
#include "opencv2/core.hpp"
#endif

The errors I'm seeing are: 

'Building file: ../src/testFile.cpp'
'Invoke: SDS++ Compiler'
sds++ -Wall -O0 -g -I"../src" -I../libs/xfopencv/include -IC:/Xilinx/zcu102revision/sw/a53_linux/a53_linux/inc/xfopencv -c -fmessage-length=0 -MT"src/tstFile.o" -Wno-verloaded-virtual -Wno-unused-label -Wno-strict-overflow -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-unused-function -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unknown-attributes -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-sign-compare -mstrict-align -hls-target 1 -MMD -MP -MF"src/testFile.d" -MT"src/testFile.o" -o "src/testFile.o" "../src/testFile.o" -sds-sys-config a53_linux -sds-proc a53_linux -sds-pf "C:\Xilinx\zcu102revision" -IC:/Xilinx/zcu102revision/sw/a53_linux/a53_linux/sysroot/aarch64-xilinx-linux/usr/include 
Analyzing source for RTL template usage
C:/Xilinx/zcu102revision/sw/a53_linux/a53_linux/sysroot/aarch64-xilinx-linux/usr/include/opencv2/core/mat.inl.hpp:2186:39: error: call to member function 'ptr' is ambiguous
return *(_Tp*)((SparseMat*)this)->ptr(i0, true, hashval);

Please assist ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer kdavis119
Observer

Re: OpenCV mat.inl.hpp:2186:39: error: call to member function 'ptr' is ambiguous

Jump to solution

-hls-target 1 was included in the flags.

There were a handful of standard c++ headers above this set of opencv includes.  Reordering the includes so opencv was always the first ones included fixed the problem

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: OpenCV mat.inl.hpp:2186:39: error: call to member function 'ptr' is ambiguous

Jump to solution

Hi @kdavis119 

Please add -hls-target 1 in compiler flags and retry.

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
0 Kudos
Observer kdavis119
Observer

Jump to solution

-hls-target 1 was included in the flags.

There were a handful of standard c++ headers above this set of opencv includes.  Reordering the includes so opencv was always the first ones included fixed the problem

View solution in original post

0 Kudos