UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer urjitmodhia
Observer

SDSOC platform creation

Jump to solution

Good Afternoon;

I am trying to use a custom created platform which I had created using xilinx development tools.

I have used xilinx Vivado 2018.2 to create the design, .hdf, .dsa, bitstream and .tcl files  for the platform and I have successfully created that too.

I have used Xilinx SDK 2018.2 to create fsbl.elf, BOOT.bin, .bif and lscript.ld (linker script) files and successfully created.

At last I have used Xilinx SDSoC 2018.2 platform to create platform and I successfully created that also without any error. I attached to screenshots for that. you cqn check it below.

But the issue is:- I am not able to see my created platform in the platform selection window during the creation of application project in SDSoC. I have used Xilinx SDSoC Environmental Tutorial UG1236 for this task. but unfortunatly the created platform is not displayed in this window. but i have found my platform in 'ADD CUSTOM PLATFORM' window but not able to use it.

If someone is familiar with this issue please guide me for the same. it is very important for me.

Thank You

Regards

Urjit Modhia

base_cp.png
sd.png
sd1.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer urjitmodhia
Observer

Re: SDSOC platform creation

Jump to solution

Hey Nutan;

Thank you for your quick response.

The issue is already solved. The problem was occured because of License of SDSoC. I think the tools was not allowing me to proceed further without the License.

BTW thank you once again.

2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @urjitmodhia 

Is there any error when you select your platform ?

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
Observer urjitmodhia
Observer

Jump to solution

Hey Nutan;

Thank you for your quick response.

The issue is already solved. The problem was occured because of License of SDSoC. I think the tools was not allowing me to proceed further without the License.

BTW thank you once again.