UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer mohammad90hgh
Observer

undeclared identifier '__UINTPTR_TYPE__'

Hi,

I am trying to compile on of the xfopencv examples (histequalize) in the SDSoC for ZC702 board. I followed the steps in "Using the xfOpenCV Library on a non-reVISIONPlatform" section from here, but I get the following error:

Performing accelerator source linting for equalizeHist_accel
Performing pragma generation
INFO: [PragmaGen 83-3231] Successfully generated tcl script: /home/mhg/KnitVision/knitvision_embedded/knitvision_sdsoc/test_xfopencv_z702/Debug/_sds/vhls/equalizeHist_accel.tcl
Moving function equalizeHist_accel to Programmable Logic
ERROR: [HLS 200-70] Compilation errors found: In file included from /home/mhg/KnitVision/knitvision_embedded/knitvision_sdsoc/test_xfopencv_z702/src/xf_hist_equalize_accel.cpp:1:
In file included from /home/mhg/KnitVision/knitvision_embedded/knitvision_sdsoc/test_xfopencv_z702/src/xf_hist_equalize_accel.cpp:31:
In file included from /home/mhg/KnitVision/knitvision_embedded/knitvision_sdsoc/test_xfopencv_z702/src/xf_hist_equalize_config.h:34:
In file included from /home/mhg/tools/Xilinx/SDx/2019.1/include/hls_stream.h:33:
In file included from /home/mhg/tools/Xilinx/SDK/2019.1/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-none-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/8.2.0/queue:62:
/home/mhg/tools/Xilinx/SDK/2019.1/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-none-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/8.2.0/bits/stl_function.h:418:10: error: use of undeclared identifier '__UINTPTR_TYPE__'
 return (__UINTPTR_TYPE__)__x > (__UINTPTR_TYPE__)__y;
         ^
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5019] Exiting sds++ : Error when calling '/home/mhg/tools/Xilinx/Vivado/2019.1/bin/vivado_hls /home/mhg/KnitVision/knitvision_embedded/knitvision_sdsoc/test_xfopencv_z702/Debug/_sds/vhls/equalizeHist_accel_run.tcl -l equalizeHist_accel_vivado_hls.log'
sds++ log file saved as /home/mhg/KnitVision/knitvision_embedded/knitvision_sdsoc/test_xfopencv_z702/Debug/_sds/reports/sds_xf_hist_equalize_accel.log
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5004] Build failed

src/subdir.mk:21: recipe for target 'src/xf_hist_equalize_accel.o' failed
make[1]: *** [src/xf_hist_equalize_accel.o] Error 1
makefile:39: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have attached the full sds++ log file. I also tried the solution in this but it didn't work for me. Does anyone know how to fix this?

OS version: Ubuntu 18.04.3

SDx version: SDx 2019.1

Best regards,

Mohammad

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: undeclared identifier '__UINTPTR_TYPE__'

Hello @mohammad90hgh 

Have you set the Linux root file system environment variable $ SYSROOT?

Also, If you are using a non-revision platform then as a prerequisite it is required to install/compile OpenCV libraries(with compatible libjpeg.so)

There is a small note in UG1233 which states that,

Note: The OpenCV library is not provided by Xilinx for custom platforms. You are required to provide
the library. Use the reVISION platform in order to use the OpenCV library provided by Xilinx.

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
0 Kudos