UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer asangare
Observer

DEV:0 MyDevice0 (XC6SLX150) is not configured

I  am having the problem below:

COMMAND: open_cable
INFO: Started ChipScope host (localhost:50001)
INFO: Opened socket connection: localhost 50001 localhost/127.0.0.1
INFO: Trying to open Xilinx Platform USB Cable on port USB2
INFO: Successfully opened Xilinx Platform USB Cable
INFO: Cable: Platform Cable USB II, Port: NULL, Speed: 3 MHz
INFO: DEV:0 MyDevice0 (XC6SLX150) is not configured

Chipscope Pro Analyzer does not let me do anything with the chipscope core that I had inserted. I can't view the signals or do anything else.

Any ideas on what is the problem. My design consists a microblaze + custom logic.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: DEV:0 MyDevice0 (XC6SLX150) is not configured

ChipScope isn't the problem.  The problem is that you haven't configured the device yet with your bitstream.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos

Re: DEV:0 MyDevice0 (XC6SLX150) is not configured

I am having a similar problem but with a different device.

INFO: DEV:0 MyDevice0 (XC3S250E) is not configured

I know that it's not configured but I don't know where to start in order to solve this problem. I'm using Basys2 from Digilent and as you've guessed it a Xilinx XC3S250E. I have some old piece of code for the XC3S100 (when I try to configure my device with this code I get:

ERROR: Wrong configuration stream for device
ERROR: Configuration failed.

I assume that I get this error because I'm using a different chip) but I don't know what to change and where. I have the project that generates the binaries code for XC3S100 and I changed the project chip to 250 but now I get an error when I try to generate the bitstream for my configure settings.

I'm a begginner trying to understand everything as fast as possible in order to complete my degree project.

Any tips/tricks/books/ knowledge are welcomed.

Thank you!

0 Kudos