Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
derickshi
Adventurer
Adventurer

Error when trying to trigger signals using debug cores

Jump to solution

Hello all,

I'm working on a project using xc7a200tffg1156-2 FPGA. The  software version is Vivado 2014.2.

I can generate the bit file successfully. However, vivado returned the errors listed below after I programmed the bit file and ltx file into the FPGA.

WARNING: [Labtools 27-147] vcse_server: No CseXsdb register file specified for CseXsdb slave type: 17, cse driver version: 17. Slave initialization skipped.

ERROR: [Labtools 27-147] vcse_server: Data structures not initialized for CseXsdb slave Device:0, user chain number/bus:1, slave index:0.

ERROR: [Labtools 27-1829] vcse_server failed during internal command 'CseXsdb_getRegisters'. See previous error messages.WARNING: [Labtools 27-147] vcse_server: No CseXsdb register file specified for CseXsdb slave type: 17, cse driver version: 17. Slave initialization skipped.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
derickshi
Adventurer
Adventurer

@arpansur @yenigal I finally find where the problem is. I used another usb cable and everything works fine....

AR# 58406 helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
yenigal
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

Check if info in below thread helps

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Tools-Others/Error-when-using-debugging-a-design-with-an-ILA-and-VIO/td-p/502036

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
derickshi
Adventurer
Adventurer

@yenigal thanks, but in this thread he used a gt clock to drive the ILA and VIO, I didn't do so.

I'm driving the ILA and VIO using a clock generated by the gt clock through a IBUFDS_GTE2 buffer and PLL.

0 Kudos
arpansur

Hi @derickshi,

If possible please give it a try with later version of tool.

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
derickshi
Adventurer
Adventurer

@arpansur @yenigal I finally find where the problem is. I used another usb cable and everything works fine....

AR# 58406 helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos