cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

How could I change the chipscope ila counter width in PlanAhead?

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

When I tried to insert Chipscope from the netlist in PlanAhead, I am not able to enable to the counter of ILA, any idea?2012-11-14_155932.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Counter width and match unit selection can be changed by selecting the Trigger ports under the ILA and changing the attributes .Please check the snapshot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

Untitled.gif
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

And it seems the ILA Trigger Match Unit Types are also unchangeable from PlanAhead GUI. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Counter width and match unit selection can be changed by selecting the Trigger ports under the ILA and changing the attributes .Please check the snapshot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

Untitled.gif
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Got it, thank you.

0 Kudos