cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcarltontrex
Participant
Participant

In VIO display in Hardware Manager, can't drag and drop to reorder signals (Vivado 2016.4, Windows 64-bit)

Jump to solution

This is in the hw_vios tab. You can in the ILA window. It appears they are always sorted by whichever column is selected (e.g. Name, Value).

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bcarltontrex
Participant
Participant

I think I have solved this. You have to force off sorting. For example if sorted by name, ascending. Click on Name to sort descending. Click again and it isn't sorted. Then I can move around nets.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
bcarltontrex
Participant
Participant

I think I have solved this. You have to force off sorting. For example if sorted by name, ascending. Click on Name to sort descending. Click again and it isn't sorted. Then I can move around nets.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
vijayak
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @bcarltontrex

Thanks for posting the solution. This will help the other users facing similar issues.

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
prathikm

Hi @bcarltontrex,

Please mark your post as an answer "Accept as solution" since it helped resolve your query and would benefit other users, as vijayak pointed out.

Regards,

Prathik

0 Kudos