UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

JTAG usb connection ( CYPRESS EZ OTG driver cannot find)

Jump to solution

hi all

I dont know why this issue has occured. Just two months ago I ran my things and was able to use chipscope as well as donwloading cable. but unable to do that now and the reason is cypress ez-otg driver is not valid...

I tried to download over internet but I cannot find anything appropriate that can work...

please help

I need ot use JTAG

jaffry

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: JTAG usb connection ( CYPRESS EZ OTG driver cannot find)

Jump to solution

The information that you are looking for is present in the answer record- http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/31312.html 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

I have attached the image as well

driver not found.JPG
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

The information that you are looking for is present in the answer record- http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/31312.html 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos