UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor ferring
Visitor

Orcad Libraries for ISE Foundation 2.1

Dear All,

I have an old design (1998) based on a few XC3030 that I wish to update to modern and available FPGAs.

The original design was based on Orcad (don't remember which version) and the ISE Foundation 2.1.

I still have my design files, and I can open them with an old version of Orcad, but unfortunately I lost my original ISE 2.1 installation CDs, and so I miss the original component libraries.

This result in seeing only the wires in my design files, making somewhat difficult to guess what was in.

Is it possible to downlod somewhere the original ISE 2.1 Orcad libraries, so I can open and print my files?

I really don't need the whole software, nor I need to edit those files.

The new design will be HDL based and with some latest WebPack , so I need only to see and possibly print once what was in to start my new design.

Regards.

Thanks.

Mau.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Orcad Libraries for ISE Foundation 2.1

Hi,

You can find the libraries at http://www.xilinx.com/txpatches/pub/swhelp/orcad/or4sdt3.zip

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos