04-20-2018 08:27 AM
In Vivado 2017.4 (did not test earlier version) I see the following behaviour
1. in Hardware Manager, I flash FPGA
2. I open one of the hw_ila and add signals
3. I select a few signal and add them to a new group
4. I right click again on FPGA an flash
5. In hw_ila, all signals that were in a group disappear together with the group (ungrouped signals stay)
How can this be avoided?
Can it be fixed?
04-20-2018 09:36 AM
11-30-2018 01:56 AM
I have the same problem with Hardware Manager and "Group Signals" in VIVADO 2018.1 and 2018.2. with Linux.
I'm in Project mode.