Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

System Generator for Processors

Hi All,

I am currently working on a project in which i want to use Microblaze along with its peripherals in System Generator. But I can't see MIcroblaze or its peripherals when I open the System Generator application. I have read a tutorial where it is alaimed that microblaze can be used directly without using a blackbox by using System Genarator for Processors. But I haven't seen any link to it on the net. I am using Vivado 2015.2 and Matlab R2015.a. If any body can help me how to use MIcroblaze or its peripherals in System Generator and about System Generator for Processors, I will be thankful.

Regards

Habib

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: System Generator for Processors

Hi

You can bring the Sysgen design in the IPI and integrate with processors.

Refer Labs 8 and 9 of below doc

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_1/ug948-vivado-sysgen-tutorial.pdf

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

First of all thank you so much for your quick response. I have read the document mentioned in the prevoius mail. My problem is that I want to perform Hw-Cosim using System Generator so for that purpose I need to move my things to System Generator rather than moving from System Generator to IPI. Please suggest me something in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Habib

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

The Microblaze blocks are no longer availble in vivado sysgen and you need to follow the IPI flow or Black box the modules you need to do HW cosim.

You can find info about HW Cosim in below doc.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_1/ug897-vivado-sysgen-user.pdf

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos